Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorLaport López, Francisco
dc.contributor.authorDapena, Adriana
dc.contributor.authorCastro-Castro, Paula-María
dc.contributor.authorVázquez Araújo, Francisco Javier
dc.contributor.authorIglesia, Daniel I.
dc.date.accessioned2020-06-01T14:26:19Z
dc.date.available2020-06-01T14:26:19Z
dc.date.issued2020-05-04
dc.identifier.citationLaport, F., Dapena, A., Castro, P. M., Vazquez-Araujo, F. J., & Iglesia, D. (2020). A Prototype of EEG System for IoT. International Journal of Neural Systems, 2050018-2050018es_ES
dc.identifier.issn1793-6462
dc.identifier.issn0129-0657
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2183/25671
dc.description.abstract[Abstract] In this work, we develop open source hardware and software for eye state classification and integrate it with a protocol for the Internet of Things (IoT). We design and build the hardware using a reduced number of components and with a very low-cost. Moreover, we propose a method for the detection of open eyes (oE) and closed eyes (cE) states based on computing a power ratio between different frequency bands of the acquired signal. We compare several real- and complex-valued transformations combined with two decision strategies: a threshold-based method and a linear discriminant analysis. Simulation results show both classifier accuracies and their corresponding system delays.es_ES
dc.description.sponsorshipXunta de Galicia; ED431G2019/01)es_ES
dc.description.sponsorshipAgencia Estatal de Investigación de España; TEC2016-75067-C4-1-Res_ES
dc.description.sponsorshipXunta de Galicia; ED481A-2018/156es_ES
dc.description.sponsorshipXunta de Galicia; ED431G 2019/01es_ES
dc.description.sponsorshipThis work has been funded by the Xunta de Galicia (ED431G2019/01), the Agencia Estatal de Investigacion of Spain (TEC2016-75067-C4-1-R) and ERDF funds of the EU (AEI/FEDER, UE), and the predoctoral Grant No. ED481A-2018/156 (Francisco Laport). CITIC as a Research Centre of the Galician University System is financed by the Conselleria de Educacion, Universidades e Formacion Profesional (Xunta de Galicia) through the ERDF (80%), Operational Programme ERDF Galicia 2014–2020 and the remaining 20% by the Secretaria Xeral de Universidades (Ref. ED431G 2019/01)
dc.language.isoenges_ES
dc.publisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.es_ES
dc.relationinfo:eu-repo/grantAgreement/AEI/Plan Estatal de Investigación Científica y Técnica y de Innovación 2013-2016/TEC2016-75067-C4-1-R/ES
dc.relation.urihttps://doi.org/10.1142/S0129065720500185es_ES
dc.rightsAtribución 4.0es_ES
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/*
dc.subjectElectroencephalographyes_ES
dc.subjectInternet of thingses_ES
dc.subjectPrototypeses_ES
dc.subjectSignal processinges_ES
dc.titleA Prototype of EEG System for IoTes_ES
dc.typeinfo:eu-repo/semantics/articlees_ES
dc.rights.accessinfo:eu-repo/semantics/openAccesses_ES
UDC.journalTitleInternational Journal of Neural Systemses_ES
UDC.startPage2050018es_ES
UDC.endPage2050018es_ES
dc.identifier.doi10.1142/S0129065720500185


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record