Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorOrche, E.
dc.date.accessioned2010-01-25T09:39:36Z
dc.date.available2010-01-25T09:39:36Z
dc.date.issued2002
dc.identifier.citationCadernos do Laboratorio Xeolóxico de Laxe, 2002, 27: 7-24 ISSN: 00213-4497es_ES
dc.identifier.issn0213-4497
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/2183/6544
dc.description.abstract[Abstract] The Fontao Mine (Vila de Cruces) was exploited from 1934 to 1973, having a little period without activity (1963-1968) in wich underground mining was changed to open pit. L a t e r , the mine has remained closed. In 2001, the Vila de Cruces council, worried by the conservation of Fontao mining heritage financed a prefeasibility study about the mine recovery in order to transform it into the Galicia Mining Park. During the carrying out of the project, many technical documents related to the mines and the ore body were handled, so a whole idea about the main geological and mining features was possible to obtain. This work seeks to show these ones and recover the name and memory of Fontao Mine, which was so important to Spanish economy, specially in that hard post II Wo r l d War day
dc.language.isospaes_ES
dc.publisherUniversidade da Coruñaes_ES
dc.subjectGaliciaes_ES
dc.subjectMininges_ES
dc.subjectWolframes_ES
dc.subjectTines_ES
dc.subjectHeritagees_ES
dc.titleLa mina de Fontaoes_ES
dc.title.alternativeThe Fontao’s mine
dc.typeinfo:eu-repo/semantics/articlees_ES
dc.rights.accessinfo:eu-repo/semantics/openAccess


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record